
Wyatt has found his feet and loves to hold them and try to stuff them in his mouth. Often times I will let him lay on the floor as I do some things around the house and then I come back to find him with his sock in his mouth
He loves looking at himself in the mirror! If he sees himeself in the mirror, he gets a huge grin on his face. 
He loves sitting in his new chair and playing with his toys. He is growing so fast I can hardly believe that he is five months old now.
11 comments:
Okay, it has been WAY too long since I have held my little nephew!!! He is so cute Brit. I think I am going to be one of those annoying aunts who pinch cheeks, so give him the warning :o)Love you guys!
He is so stinking cute! I can not believe how he has grown in just the past two weeks. I am glad that he is liking his chair and toys, hope that helps your sanity! :) Yes, lets get together this week!
what a little love bug!!! his little smile and squeals just make me want to squeeze his liver!!! growing so fast....and so sweetly!
ly
Wow 5 months! He is such a cutie. It is amazing how fast they grow and it is so fun to see there personalities start shining.
I am so glad I got to see you and Wyatt this week. Hope we get together next time we're in town!
He is such a sweet heart!! Love the pic of him looking at him self in the mirror.
Well, if I was as cute and pretty as he is I would smile too every time I looked in the mirror. As it is, however, when I look in the mirror I just snicker and turn off the light! GG
He is such a stinkin little cutie bug!!!! I love him sooo much.
He is so huggable!! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies when you are enjoying your sweet little boy :) I still can't get over those eyes Britt...he's just got this look to him like he knows something we don't!
He's such a little cutie pie! I'm glad I got to spend a little time with him last Saturday. :) I can't believe how fast he's growing....he's definitely infatuated with his feet!! :)
I'm having Wyatt withdrawals. I miss that little bulldog.
Post a Comment