Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A visit from Hansel

Brody and Cory came over for a visit yesterday. Brody found a candy necklace that I had somewhere in a room and his mommy decided to teach him the fun of how to eat it. She showed him to bite the piece of candy of the necklace and then eat it. Well after they had both left for the day I found half pieces of candy all over my floor. I could tell exaclty where Brody had been from the trail of candy! Not to mention a few boogers on my couch!
Thanks for coming over and spending the day with us! We had fun!

8 comments:

kimberly said...

a VERY important lesson for a child to learn.....how to eat those candy necklaces! you guys loved those!
i wonder if brody is going to try that on all of nonnie's jewelry now? :)

jessamyn said...

that's such a sweet picture of Broders. I miss you guys!

Jamie said...

How did you know it was Gretel?? Why not Hanztel?? :)
Cute photo of little Brodes!!

Brittni said...

I didn't realize that Gretal was the girl! I guess it was a visit from Hansel! :)

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

I didn't care what you named it...I was just curious! :)
Love you!

cassie said...

this is a funy post! i was wondering what i would find and there is brody's big smile shining out at me! and the story is hilarious. he will probably think all necklaces are candy now!!!

Debbie said...

I am glad you guys had a good day together. You both needed it! Necklaces had better watch out for Brody now! :)