
Football season has officially started I am told! Cory wanted to take both the boys to get a jersey to wear while watching football, so off they went on Sat. Morning. Just the three boys on a jersey hunt. When they walked into the house I was shocked that my son was wearing an ASU Jersey because everyone knows that Cory is a die hard UofA man! I am not a big jersey fan but I thought these two looked so cute in their ASU shirts!

My little Sun Devil!

Making ASU proud!!!!!
4 comments:
Perfect shirts for the boys! I am proud of Cory for coming to the "right" side! :) Just kidding...sort of. Hope you enjoy football season at your house. At least it is shorter than baseball season! :)
that was a sweet and special trip, cory....just look at those happy faces.....love it....hey everyone is entitled to have a change of heart! :)
These two looked so stickin cute on Sunday! Like two little stud muffins. :)That was so sweet of Cory. :)
i can't believe wyatt has such cute teeth!!!!! what a surprise!
Post a Comment