What a precious little human being. How can you not want to kiss the mirror when you're so dang cute? (And I should mention that we still have not decided on a name. From the moment we found out it was a boy my vote was for Asher (and Jessie's little Asher is such a cutie that it made me like the name even more!). But I had a dream the other night that I had my baby and my fam was calling him Asher and I kept thinking "no, that's not his name". So now I'm really stuck. I keep hoping the name will just come to me...wish me luck!)
Brittni, I'm so glad to have found you in facebook and then to see your cute blog. Your little boy is very cute!! What fun adventures you have been having!!
11 comments:
love it bee.....and you are right...good morning!!!!
love that little sweetheart!
i think this idea is wonderful...it would probably do wonders for our state of mind. :)
they are so wise, aren't they?
this exchange looks quite intense!!!:)
He is seriously such a cutie!! ...love the new look!
i will come in and remind you each morning that it is time to kiss the mirror :) :)
on a serious note... such a GREAT point!!! This is so sweet.
I love this picture! We can learn so much from children :) I love the new look, very you and very fallish :)
hee hee!
What a precious little human being. How can you not want to kiss the mirror when you're so dang cute?
(And I should mention that we still have not decided on a name. From the moment we found out it was a boy my vote was for Asher (and Jessie's little Asher is such a cutie that it made me like the name even more!). But I had a dream the other night that I had my baby and my fam was calling him Asher and I kept thinking "no, that's not his name". So now I'm really stuck. I keep hoping the name will just come to me...wish me luck!)
So cute! I needed this today. Thanks Wyatt and Mommy!
Brittni, I'm so glad to have found you in facebook and then to see your cute blog. Your little boy is very cute!! What fun adventures you have been having!!
How sweet and how true!
Post a Comment