Counting down the days!
Finding the perfect Christmas tree and adding it to our home!
Putting our little angel on the top of the tree! Always a special time except for some reason I couldn't get it on straight and was killing Cory's back while his face was stuck in the tree!
It has been so cold in the mornings yet every morning you can bet these two boys want to go play outside. So they put on their boots, coats, and occasionally their hats and off they go.
We made crunchy pretzel snowman which surprisingly turned out pretty cute. Brody just wants to eat the scarfs off of them all! Wyatt sucks the chocolate off like a sucker.
The girls at the beginning of the festivities! I should have taken a picture of everyone at the end:) It was so much fun! I really think this should be the beginning of a tradition girls!
Wyatt in his Christmas pajamas that Grandpa and Grandma Rauch gave both him and Broders. He loves to climb through this doggy door even though he knows this is a no no!
Friends coming over and exchanging Christmas presents. Wyatt is getting pretty good at tearing open the presents! He tore one open this morning that he wasn't supposed to!
He then decided he wanted to ride his friend Crew and threw a temper tantrum when Crew was taken from him to go home!
It has been a very good month I have to say!
Christmas will soon be here and then gone, so I will soak up as much as I can in these next two days. I hope all of you have a very merry Christmas!!!
3 comments:
It looks like you have had a really fun month. Looks like the beginning of some really special traditions. Glad you are enjoying the season with Wyatt this year. Glad we got to see you the other day, hope we can hang out soon!
By the way, we have been playing "fairy" quite a bit in this house. Those were a HUGE hit! :)
oh wow bee....what sweet, sweet memories....looks like everyone has had a wonderful season!!!! such sweet sweet times....thanks for sharing....LOL at some of these!!! :)
These are such cute pictures B! :) Thanks for taking us through memory lane of your past month!! :) Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment