Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My sweet little boy!


I couldn't resist posting this sweet little picture of Wyatt!


Wyatt and mommy

7 comments:

Debbie said...

He sure is a sweet little boy! :) Hope you are feeling better today and got some rest yesterday. Love you girlie, hope to see you soon.

Vonda said...

When I opened your blog all I could say was aaah! So sweet he is!

kimberly said...

he is such a love bug....and growing into such a little boy lately......i just love his smile and hugs!
xoxoxo

Jamie said...

so cute! that first picture looks so much like YOU when you were little!! :) thanks for sharing and brightening my day. :)

Karen said...

He looks so grown up:( What a sweet little boy!

jessamyn said...

oh my gosh!
this pictures really give a glimpse into what he is going to look like as a young man! wow.

i feel like he is growing up so fast all of a sudden.

he is something really special.

Mandy said...

He is very Sweet! Pres just saw this pic and was waving and saying Hi to him. Aw~ young love!!