Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our little boy turns TWO!

His First day of life
I love this picture and can remember this moment very vividly
Wyatt's first Halloween
First time to the zoo with mommy
First time meeting Santa
First time on a horse!
Playing in the mud with attitude!
First teething biscuit. Yummy!
Our peaceful time at the park watching the leaves on the trees. I will always treasure this time!
Our little spider crawler
First camping trip
First Airplane ride! He did so good!
Baptism
First plum!
Doing what he LOVES!
Love that watermelon!
His first birthday!
Picking out his first pumpkin!
His first trip to the ocean. Loving his feet in the sand!
His first bike ride with daddy! Loving every minute!
Playing in the mud again:)
Using his potty!
beating to the sound of his own music
back to the beach with his first back pack!
Oh you handsome boy!
Loving life!
cautiously watching the splashing from the sidelines!
Fishing with daddy
Our little boy had turned two! Where has the time gone? I want to cry as I recap all that has happened in these two short years. I feel as though I am letting go of this baby boy and being introduced to this little man. Wyatt you bring such joy in mommy and daddy's lives! You have such a strong energy and happiness for life! You teach us everyday and we are so grateful for what you have brought into our lives. You are an amazing little boy and we are so very proud of who you are!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Britt this made me soo emotional!! He is a pure gift from God. I love that little guy so much~ Now if we could just figure out how to freeze time and keep them little just a bit longer.
Love you,
mandy

jessamyn said...

tears of happiness for all of the LIFE that Wyatt has filled up these past two years with.
He is amazing and I love him so.

kimberly said...

oh bee....tears here too....love this journey you took us on....every photo just brings a smile of joy to my heart....and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that last one!!! what a sweet.sweet. precious boy we have in our lives!!!!
xoxoxo

Vonda said...

This little boy has done a whole lot of livin' in his 2 years! I loved taking the journey.

Debbie said...

What an amazing picture journey of a sweet little boy. They do grow up so fast and we have to "let go" of the stage they are in and embrace the next one. Happy amazing 2 years Wyatt. We are blessed beyond belief to know you and your family. Love you all!

Jamie said...

well I'M tearing up as i look through and read your words. :) he's a beautiful little soul and you are such a good mommy to capture all these firsts on camera. :)
happy birthday wy bear ~ mimi loves you so much!!

Janell said...

Oh my goodness those were some great pictures! What a sweet little boy you are raising, and what fun adventures he's been able to take you on. Hope he had a happy birthday!