Friday, January 29, 2010

Conversations with little Wyatt

Mommy: "Wyatt, we don't kick Jiggies! (our dog) Now say sorry to him."
Wyatt: "But mommy he doesn't talk."

Mommy: "Wyatt, when the baby comes, mommy has to go to the hospital and stay the night."
Wyatt: " And the baby can stay here with jiggies and I will come with you."

6 comments:

Vonda said...

Wyatt has it all figured out. Smart kid!!
I love the picture.

Mandy said...

so sweet!! ~~Love him~~

kimberly said...

LOL....he is just cracking me up more and more every day....he definitely has a lasso around nonnie's heart!!!!
love you wayatt bear!!

Debbie said...

He is getting to be such a big kid! He is so sweet and loving. I love these conversations, before long they grow up too much. Good to see you today....love you guys!

疼痛 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

yes that little man has it all figured out! :) he is such a beautiful little spirit ~ i love him so....pretty soon he will be about all things "brother". :)