Friday, March 26, 2010

Family trip to the zoo!

I think this is the first time that we have gone to the zoo as just our little family. Cory decided to take Monday off and I needed to get out of the house, so off to the zoo we went. The weather was perfect and it was just nice to spend some time with my hubby and have help with the boys since one boy wants to go run and trip while the other wants to be held and a double stroller needs to be pushed! Why the stroller comes with us I do not know! (Oh to carry all the stuff we may need!)
Daddy and Wyatt with the turtles
Me and my cute husband!
Half monkey half Wyatt
Daddy and Clay!

5 comments:

Angie said...

What fun to get out of the house and have fun as your new family of 4!! You all look so happy, enjoying the zoo.
I had to laugh about the stroller comment, I mean really, why do we keep bringing them along, only to hold all the stuff, not kids. But, of course the day you don't bring it, everyone would want to ride:)

Debbie said...

What a fun day! I love that you brought your camera and actually got a pic of you and Cory! It seems that is the picture I always forget to take of my family :) Glad you got out of the house. Let me know if you need to escape again soon :)

kimberly said...

awwww...what a fun day...love all the pics, bee...and that little wyatt is a little monkey for sure!!!!!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

looks like a fun day :) i can't wait for the day when you're ready to tackle the zoo again with me. :)

glad your little family had a fun day!! :)