So my boys are growing every day and I am able to see the changes in Clay with each day but I suddenly look at Wyatt and see this young boy! What is going on???? He is going to be turning three soon and knows exactly how many fingers that is! Three is still just a little boy so why does he seem so much bigger? These two boys bring a smile to my face everyday! Of course some frowns come with the smiles along with exhaustion and lost patience but hey that is what keeps life exciting right! :)
I really enjoy listening to Wyatt and what goes on in his little head. He is a lover of music and has so many favorite songs that come on the radio that he can't help but bounce around in his car seat and sing along. You can just see the big smile on his face as I turn the music up! I love that he has so much love to give all the people that surround him. He is such a good sharer and is so thoughtful towards his brother, cousins and friends. He holds a special place in his heart when he gets to spend time with his cousins and clings to peaces of those times as his favorite things. This little boy is one special soul!
Wyatt hurt himself and I told him that he needed to be careful with my boy. His reply was " no mommy, I am Grandma's boy I just live at our house." Well alrighty then! :)
I told him it was nap time and as we lay down to read a book or sing a song he asked me "mommy, can you tell me about Jesus and his friends?" Well alrighty then! :)
He picked out some Toy Story undies because I want to really start working with him at potty training. He found a horse that he fell in love with at the store. I told him he could get it if he went potty in the toilet all day today and wore his undies all day today. His reply " noooo" I told him that I really thought he could do it. His reply " I know I can mommy, I just don't want to!" Alrighty then!!! :)
Wyatt wanted to have some cereal and I came over to him but forgot to bring the cereal.
Wyatt: "mommy is my cereal cooking?"
Me: "Oh yeah buddy let me get it."
Wyatt: "It is not hot mommy."
Me: "no it is not hot buddy."
Wyatt "Then why did you cook it?"
Clay decided he is ready to start rolling over! Last Wednesday he was having tummy time and rolled over to his back three times! Slow down little Clay! :)
2 comments:
oh my gosh ~ these had me laughing out loud. priceless sister!! :) he is such a smart little cookie...last night as matt was watching wyatt play soccer with his daddy he asked me again "how old is wyatt??" he just couldn't get over how coordinated he is! :)i love hearing some pieces of life under your roof ~ these moments that you wrote about make up for all the exhaustion and frustration! :) and yay for little clay!! he's going to be like milo ~ ON THE MOVE!! :) buckle in mama it's going to be a bumpy ride! haha! :)
lol here too, bee.....he is such a smart.sweet.caring little (big) boy! i just love his smiles.dancing.hugs.and listening to him talk.....and little clay...his smiles melt my heart!
xoxo
Post a Comment