Hi there! Wow, it has been so long since I have seen your blog. Love it! Hey... that is the lizard I gave him! Yeah! Love you guys!!!
that is sooo funny bee....just saw it on fb.....hilarious....in every respect!!!! corys "ow" intermingled with his trying to make clay laugh is so funny!!! thanks for sharing!!! xo
Love it! How fun with all your boys....love how it shows all the personality in your house :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi there! Wow, it has been so long since I have seen your blog. Love it! Hey... that is the lizard I gave him! Yeah! Love you guys!!!
that is sooo funny bee....just saw it on fb.....hilarious....in every respect!!!! corys "ow" intermingled with his trying to make clay laugh is so funny!!! thanks for sharing!!! xo
Love it! How fun with all your boys....love how it shows all the personality in your house :)
Post a Comment