Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy six months my sweet little boy!




Wow, six months already! You are an amazing little boy Clay! You are sitting up pretty good now. You play with toys while you are sitting up but lose interest pretty fast unless you are tearing into some paper! You love to watch your brother jump around the house. It makes you smile! You really are a mommy's boy and watch me where ever I go. You don't like for me to leave your sight or you start to cry! I mean real crocodile tears! If you had your way, I would carry you every where I went, ALL day long! You are starting to eat your first baby food. You have tried bananas, pears, apples, and prunes. I think bananas are your favorite! You are such a sweet baby with such a happy smile. You like to talk a lot and love to hear yourself scream a happy scream. You like to imitate our sounds. Today you started to cough and then Wyatt coughed and you guys coughed back and forth to each other for a while just smiling at each other. It made my heart happy! You are sleeping with me at night but you are waking up every three hours at night. I don't know why you are doing that! :) It makes for a long night! Oh and an early morning since you are ready to play around 5:30! You are not yet crawling but want to really bad! You get so mad when you can't get to what you want to get! I don't think it will be that long until you figure it out! Then I am in trouble! You love our little dog Jigs and love to grab his hair. You weigh over 20 pounds now! You love to grab anything you can get your hands on and are a really strong boy! We love you so much little boy and you bring such happiness into out lives!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Brittni--He is such a cutie, along with Wyatt!!! Aren't little boys wonderful?!? Happy 6 months to the little sweetie!!! Hopefully some day soon we can get them all together!!!

Janell said...

I love these pictures, and your sweet momma words, too! What a cute little boy :)