Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun with Bubbles!


Jess and I wanted to get together and try to make BIG bubbles for the kiddos. Thanks to Papa, the materials we needed to build our bubble maker were quickly found in his papa shop and put together in no time! Materials: Two wooden dowels, Two eye screws, 4 washers, and some cotton string. bubble materials: dish detergent (no color or fragrant although we had color because I went to a grocery store that did not have any plain detergent. It worked fine for us but I will try again with plain to compare) glycerin, and purified water. If you want the complete instructions go to this blog. I really recommend trying it because it was really fun. I think Jess and I had more fun then the kids did! :)











4 comments:

kimberly said...

those are awesome honkin bubbles!! wow.....you'll have to bring those camping :-)....the adults can have a contest haha. looks like fun!

Vonda said...

Those are really cool bubbles! It makes me want to try it...But I might look weird to my neighbors??

Brittni said...

Not a chance aunt Vonda! You would be the coolest lady on the block! :)

Debbie said...

That looks so awesome! I just love all your creative ideas this summer :)