Little Wyatt Brandon Rauch at five days old. Isn't he just a little sweet heart!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a little cutie pie, he looks so peaceful. I can't believe how much he's changed in 5 days, it still amazes me how fast they grow and change...and it just keeps getting better :) Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your little angel! Love you!!
I am so glad you started a blog! One more I get to check! :) He is just so precious. I hope you guys are adjusting to your new life and are settling in. Can't wait to see you again soon. Josie can not stop talking about Baby Wyatt!
5 comments:
What a little cutie pie, he looks so peaceful. I can't believe how much he's changed in 5 days, it still amazes me how fast they grow and change...and it just keeps getting better :) Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your little angel! Love you!!
I am so glad you started a blog! One more I get to check! :) He is just so precious. I hope you guys are adjusting to your new life and are settling in. Can't wait to see you again soon. Josie can not stop talking about Baby Wyatt!
I love him!:)
Congratulations Brittni and Cory on you beautiful baby boy!
WOW! Is Wyatt changing!!!Talk about handsome!! GG
Post a Comment