Sunday, September 30, 2007

Little Wyatt is born



What am amazing day! The hardest yet best day of my life! There were many, many emotions in every direction that day. As family we stood as one, and as one is how we made it through the day. Thank you to all of my family for being there to support me, encourage me, steady me, and love me through this experience. We could not have done it without all of you.

6 comments:

kimberly said...

What a beautiful baby boy!
I like what you about this day, Bee. With everything that was happening on this day, this family came together and together put their strength towards welcoming baby Wyatt. I feel so fortunate to have the family we have.
Welcome to the beginning of a beautiful journey, little boy!

Janell said...

Welcome to the world baby Wyatt! And what a beautiful baby he is, Brittni. I'm so excited for you to be a mother and to experience all the huge joys that babies bring in their precious tiny bodies. I look forward to sharing so many adventures with you through this blog...you better keep it up! Congratulations and big hugs!

Cory said...

I am sooooo incredibly happy that I was able to be there for little Wyatt's entrance into this wild world! He is such a precious little guy Britt. I am so happy for you and C. Love you!!!

jessamyn said...

Oh Britt! He is such a little bugaboo. He pulls at my heart. I am so thankful to have been included in that amazing day...thank you for sharing such a special moment. It is one that will be with me forever! Love you guys so much!

cassie said...

boo hoo...i miss him so much already! give him lots of cuddles from me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little family! In the photo of Wyatt all bundled in white he looks like you, Brittni. A wonderful and beautiful baby boy. GG