
Wyatt is all wrapped up in his towel after Cory gave him a bath. He is getting to like his bath time more and more although I think he pees on the mirror and the bathroom sink every time he gets a bath! I thought he looked like E.T. in this picture. Cory thought he looked like a little boxer. Anyway we both agreed he looked so cute and it made us laugh!
7 comments:
What a sweet little punkin. I just wanna give him a big kiss!
love you Wyatt!
Oh little wyatt bug. You are the cutest little guy ever. I love you buddy!!!
This cracks me up! I read the title and just started laughing. I had to have Matt come over and look at it and he busted up too. :) I miss him!!!
Love you!
Britt, that is such a cute picture! He is growing so much. Can't wait to see him again soon.
That is too cute! He is definitely cuter than E.T though :) I couldn't stop laughing, I loved that movie when I was little. Hey, now you know what he can be for Halloween, hee hee!
Yeah! He's much cuter than E.T.! Maybe one of these days I will get to see him in person!
Yeah, he does look like ET but the first thought that entered my mind was that he looks more like the Sheik Of Araby (an old song popular in my hedyday). I can't wait to see him. GG
Post a Comment