Wyatt and I are learning how to communicate pretty good these days. Here is what we have down so far! The top picture he is saying " Mom I am hungry." the next picture he is telling me that he is trying to poop! The next picture he is saying " I just pooped and it was nice!" In the last picture he is telling me " Thank you mommy I feel good now!" Heeeeeeheeee
Wyatt sure "says" a lot with that little face of his! :) always get so tickled watching his expressions! Good thing you know what he's saying mommy! Makes for less surprises! :) give him a kiss and hug from us!
Great job with the faces! It is amazing how their little faces communicate so much. Hope the interpretation skills make life a little easier on the new mommy. :)
Wow Britt, you are good! Took me a lot longer than that to figure out what Grant was telling me:) You are a beautiful, wonderful momma, and Wyatt is a beautiful baby.
well it is about time dorkus!!! i was about to let you know that YOU are the one who actually has to post the pictures in order for pics to be posted on your blog. ha ha
britt!!!! these pictures are sooooooo funny! what a little toot he is. i miss you tons and think he looks even more different. maybe more like his daddy than i thought before. you are such a little daisy. :)
Well, Wyatt, you better hope your mommy doesn't drag out all of these pictures and show them to your girlfriends when you are a teenager and tell them this is the before and after pictures of pooping! GG
Well B, I think you have it ALL wrong. He's actually saying: 1. "Wah! I miss auntie mimi!" 2. "Mommy, please call her" 3. "What? She's coming over?" 4. "Yeah!!"
Haha! Love you and I think you are doing a WONDERFUL job. :)
8 comments:
Wyatt sure "says" a lot with that little face of his! :) always get so tickled watching his expressions! Good thing you know what he's saying mommy! Makes for less surprises! :) give him a kiss and hug from us!
Great job with the faces! It is amazing how their little faces communicate so much. Hope the interpretation skills make life a little easier on the new mommy. :)
Wow Britt, you are good! Took me a lot longer than that to figure out what Grant was telling me:) You are a beautiful, wonderful momma, and Wyatt is a beautiful baby.
What a crack up! I just love all the sweet faces babies make. That's great communication you have going with your little one. So sweet!
well it is about time dorkus!!! i was about to let you know that YOU are the one who actually has to post the pictures in order for pics to be posted on your blog. ha ha
britt!!!! these pictures are sooooooo funny! what a little toot he is. i miss you tons and think he looks even more different. maybe more like his daddy than i thought before. you are such a little daisy. :)
Well, Wyatt, you better hope your mommy doesn't drag out all of these pictures and show them to your girlfriends when you are a teenager and tell them this is the before and after pictures of pooping! GG
Well B, I think you have it ALL wrong. He's actually saying:
1. "Wah! I miss auntie mimi!"
2. "Mommy, please call her"
3. "What? She's coming over?"
4. "Yeah!!"
Haha! Love you and I think you are doing a WONDERFUL job. :)
oh my gosh britt...he has changed so much! i need to see that little bundle. i love these pics. the last one...he looks like such a rauch boy!
Post a Comment