Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Corn Hole Queens

Jen and Brian had left cornhole over at my house from New Years Eve so when Cory and Brody dropped by my house, and then mom decided to come over for a little bit we decided to show mom what it was all about. It turned into a competitive game of one on one and Cory became the cornhole queen!!!
Mom did kick some major butt though! She was a natural!
OHHHHH did it go in???????

come on baby, come on make it in!!!!
Mom and the boys while I was trying to show my stuff! I didn't have much to show!
Brody found something to occupy his time also! Yeehaa!!!
He might become a roper!!! Where are his wranglers momma?

11 comments:

kimberly said...

it was some gooood therapy! fun and laughter and good fellowship! :) glad you talked me into staying and playing.....and next time i'm gonna whip some real bootie.....only thing .....that game needs a new name! :)

cassie said...

i agree with mom! yikes, cory! i am not sure i would want that new title!!! ha ha ha ha...everyone looks like they are having quite a bit of fun and broders looks like a natural! how cute!

kimberly said...

i just got my dose of laughter for today reading cassie's comment!

Vonda said...

I have played this game! Only it wasn't called "corn hole" I think it was called Texas Horseshoes. We threw big metal washers that are painted. I don't think I would want the title either! Or any other kind of hole!

Cory said...

So I guess I feel it's an honor to hold the corn hole queen title afterall I am already called "corky" "cornacopia" "corkster" etc... how much worse is "corn hole queen????"

Debbie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It is good that the gals get to have fun at the game since the boys like to hog it at parties! Cory, I think you should wear your title with pride! :)

Mandy said...

Scott and I have that game too!We started playing it in South Dakota. It is alot of fun. We just call it bean bag toss.

Anonymous said...

I about had a stroke when I read the name of that game and Cory's new title. You are wrong Cory, all of your other names are much much more discreet. To save you further embarassment ask Matt to explain that name to you!!!Ha Ha!
GG

Anonymous said...

I about had a stroke when I read the name of that game and Cory's new title. You are wrong Cory, all of your other names are much much more discreet. To save you further embarassment ask Matt to explain that name to you!!!Ha Ha!
GG

Janell said...

what a crack up! I've never even heard of that game. I think I need to get it :)

jessamyn said...

i think corn hole queen is a perfect name for cory! hee hee. although...if she keeps up the winning streak i think we should up it to corn hole goddess.