Friday, January 11, 2008

I am learning

Wyatt is trying really hard to roll over these days! He has rolled from his tummy to his back a couple of times, but has not yet mastered back to tummy.
Wyatt does not love being on his tummy and has never wanted to sleep on his tummy so I try to give him some tummy time each day so that he can be comfortable and learn how to crawl one day!
He is holding his head up really strong and grunts around frustrated that he cannot move!

I think he is starting to get used to it a little. He is such a sweetie pie!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

brittni he is soo cute!! Glad I got to see him today.

Debbie said...

He is so adorable! Just don't wish him to move too quickly, trust me...I learned my lesson the first time! :)

Jamie said...

Brit ~ these are so cute! He is growing up way too fast. :)

cassie said...

oh..baby wyatt...he looks sooo cute! i can't believe he is already rolling around. i better come see him quick or else he is not going to know who i am!

kimberly said...

what a great series of pictures of super wyatt! :) shows all the emotions of tummy playtime.....just want to reach in and squeeze him.