For those of you who are interested, we are throwing a great house party sale!
Children's Boutique House Party Sale!!
Saturday May 3rd 11am-2pm
30%-90% of everything!!
Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags, Caiya Eve Petti Skirts, Clothing including Joes Jeans; City Threads; Flowers by Zoe; Charlie Rocket and more! Items also include wall art, jewelry, frames and more.
If you are interested, send me an email and I will give you the location and answer any other questions you might have. bturgesen@yahoo.com
Children's Boutique House Party Sale!!
Saturday May 3rd 11am-2pm
30%-90% of everything!!
Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags, Caiya Eve Petti Skirts, Clothing including Joes Jeans; City Threads; Flowers by Zoe; Charlie Rocket and more! Items also include wall art, jewelry, frames and more.
If you are interested, send me an email and I will give you the location and answer any other questions you might have. bturgesen@yahoo.com
3 comments:
I sent an e-mail out to all my lovely lady friends! :)
I will be there and I sent an email out to some of my friends. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Thanks again for setting up the sale! I had such a great time and made an awesome haul - can't wait to go through my bags! It was good to see you and Cory again - and great to see that cute little son of yours.
kelli
Post a Comment