Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A gift from Papa!!!


Papa has been spending countless weekends in his garage, with a vision of a beautiful crib for his fourth grandchild. How lucky this little boy is to have had it arrive on Saturday by the handsome hand crafter himself! Oh how exciting this is for everyone!
Isn't she a beautiful piece of art! Every bit of it hand made to perfection!
Wyatt couldn't wait to sink his gums into it! I think he was marking his territory!

Cory and Papa worked together to put the crib together so Wyatt could sleep like a king!
Here she comes!!! Oh how exciting!

Handmade and put together with love!
Oh how wonderful!!! I couldn't believe how beautiful she was! A beautiful addition to the family! Thank you Papa for all your hard work and the love you poured into this treasure. Wyatt absolutely loves it! I know this because he smiles every time he is in it, and actually reached to go back into it as I pulled him out from a nap! I love you so much and we are so grateful for all you do!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

11 comments:

kimberly said...

it IS beautiful bee.....and i know how excited you all were to get it and to put your beautiful bedding in it....yes....your daddy spent a lot of time on that and it was definitely made with love!...so happy little wyatt bug is enjoying it....he probably can feel the care that went into its making!
sleep well little boy!

Mandy said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!! I love the dark color. What a special gift from grandpa to grandson.

Debbie said...

What a beautiful addition to your home. It was made with such love and devotion. What a talented Papa Wyatt has! It is so wonderful he loves it and his papa so much! :)

Angie said...

Wow, what talent your dad has and how special this will be for years to come. Hope Wyatt continues to enjoy being in the crib:-)

Jamie said...

This brings tears to my eyes Brit ~ I can't wait to have the next one!! :) It's beautiful!!!

cassie said...

what a gorgeous bed for such a handsome little guy! it is beautiful dad!!!!! i love that wyatt already started to claim it as his own with those gums. miss you guys!

The Tils Family said...

Your dad does such amazing work brit.It looks gorgeous.

Janell said...

WOW---now that's a beauty and a treasure!!

jessamyn said...

we have such an amazingly talented dad! what a treasure to be kept in your family for many, many moons!
i hope there is a whole lot of sweet dreams in there.

Greg R said...

It has been a while since I have checked into your blog Brittni. You do a great job with it. I like the picture of the proud Papa looking at his grandson enjoying his creation. Way to go Papa, truly impressive. I think that Wyatt agrees.

Simplicity Wins said...

That crib is so beautiful. Your dad is so talented! I hope your little one has many peaceful nights in that wonderful rib.