

Brody in his cool sunglasses and pretty necklaces! :)

Wyatt loves his sunglasses! I will put them on when we go outside and he smiles. He keeps them on in the car where ever we go! When we go on walks outside in the stroller, he keeps them on the entire time! I take him to the park and set him on a blanket in the shade and take his glasses off, he then looks at me like "Why did you take them off mommy?" As soon as we get back into the stroller the sunglasses go on and so does his smile!
7 comments:
those are some cool dudes and shades!!! i've witnessed his "like" for having them on....smart little guy....who wants the sun in their eyes?
sweet!
He is so cute with those glasses on! I love it. I also love that they look like his daddy's glasses...just adorable! I had to copy you and get Jacob some. He is not quite as fond of them as Wyatt, but we will get him there. It was great to see you guys on Saturday. Hope to see you again soon :)
What cute little dudes! Rylan loves my sunglasses...just to play with though :) I'm impressed Wyatt keeps them on. I guess with all the sun you get he learned pretty fast!!
That's hilarious! :) Since he lives in Arizona it's a really good habit to get into. He's starting young!! :)
Such handsome boys in those shades.
What cutie pies!
Brittni, for some reason when we look at Wyatt's pictures he makes us laugh that deep, penetrating laugh that shakes your whole body. It seems as if he is trying so hard to communicate with everyone ... his time is coming! Brody is such a cutie-pie too, and is really growing up way too fast! He peers at the world through such wonderfully innocent eyes that you can easily get lost within. Hugs ...
Post a Comment