Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Having fun at the river

Last week Wyatt and I went to the Salt River with Jessie and her kiddos, and Alyson and her kiddos. Wyatt loved to sit by the edge of the river with his little feet in the cool river. He got to wear his new swim trunks and swim shirt that his grandma and grandpa gave him for easter.
He found rocks and mud to put in his mouth. He got a little upset when I would take the little pebbles out of his hand! I had to replace them with a bigger rock that he could not slip down his throat!
Wanting to be just like his big cousin eating a yummy sandwich! Thanks for getting us out to the river it was a great day!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like you had a great time! I guess Wyatt has to be like his cousin Brody and love putting rocks in his mouth! Great to see you last week, see you Saturday!

Alyson said...

It was such a fun time! Hope to see you again this week!

kimberly said...

looks like he is just taking to life with such enthusiasm!!!! and adding a little roughage to that diet of his! maybe that will help! :) love it and him!

Janell said...

A little dirt and rock is good for you, right? Looks like a fun day!

cassie said...

hopefully he doesn't start taking after his mommy and start putting the rocks up his nose! he is such a little cutie! are the rocks in his diet the reason for him being so big????

kimberly said...

love the new song, bee..... :) amen!

Greg R said...

Wyatt looks so cute in his little hats that he wears. He must like wearing them. He's such a handsome little devil. Thanks again for posting these pictures. They are great. Oh, and I have to agree about the Dolly Parton song...a beautiful song.