
Wyatt has been under the weather for the past several weeks. He got sick during our camping trip which brought us home early. He started out with a cold but it has just been getting worse. So now he is getting breathing treatments each day along with an antibiotic and steroid. Not fun for a little 8 month old to have to deal with during his busy days of play! He has his follow up appointment tomorrow so we will see what they have to say. On May 24th Wyatt turned 8 months old! I can't believe what a little boy he is becoming! He loves to crawl around and if he isn't moving quit as fast as he wants to, he will act like a little spider and scurry across the floor on his hands and feet. He is a pro at pulling himself up on things and has just recently started letting go of what he is near and standing by himself for several seconds. He then bends his knees to lower himself to the ground. I am just amazed at all that he can do. He has been waving his hand for a while now but started doing it to say bye bye, not always on command. He is such a happy boy and laughs just watching other kids have fun! He is loving his new house mate and wants to follow him around every where!!!
He is so much fun and I love waking up to his changes every day! Happy 8 months little boy! We love you!!!!
7 comments:
i LOVE that little boy. i can't wait to see him and all of the new things he is doing. he certainly seems to carry joy with him through his days - something i could learn from.
ps- it is about time i got to see a new picture and some info on my nephew...welcome back!
I can not believe how quick the boys are growing! He is such a little love bug. I hope you hear good news today at the follow up appointment. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
He certainly IS getting bigger! :) It's really amazing how quickly that happens. Are you ready for him to be walking...cuz I think that's coming soon! :)
He's such a beautiful little boy and I love him to pieces!! :)
Happy 8 months (a few weeks ago)!!! :)
he is a little ray of sunshine, that boy! even as sick as he has been.....i love his big wide grin...from ear to ear...and all of him!
Happy 8 months, you big beautiful boy! I hope you are feeling better?
Oh I do hope he gets better quickly. He needs lots of energy and health to be an 8 month old little boy!
I can't believe he is already 8 months old, gosh I feel like you were just preggo's with him!! He is so sweet Britt, dont you just LOVE little boys.
mandy
Post a Comment