
We are leaving bright and early in the morning for a weekend camping trip with the Rauch family. Yeehaaw!!! Wish us warm thoughts because it is supposed to be a little chillie! We will see what Wyatt thinks of sleeping in a tent. ( I am afraid we might not do much sleeping but we will see.) Love you all! See you when we get back!
5 comments:
I hope all of you have fun, get to relax and get some sleep! :) Can not wait to see pictures when you get back.
Wish I was going too! :) Bundle up tight and have fun!!! :)
hope you are having fun....and enjoying the green, the water, and all the wonderful smells....and cool air, bee......i, too, wish i was there.....and hope little wyatt loves it!....but i am sure he will be in heaven!
see ya soon....
hope all was fun and warm...sounds like something i need right now. snuggling in a sleeping bag underneath the open sky....ahhhhhh.
Cant wait to see pictures of little mans first camping adventures! Hope ya all had a BLAST!!
lova ya girlie,
mandy
Post a Comment