Wyatt was baptized on June 28th at St Anne's Church. It was a beautiful day full of family and friends to celebrate with. Thank you everyone for making this day so special and thank you for having such a special part in Wyatt's life. We love all of you and are so very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you to Casey and Alyson for being Wyatt's wonderful Godparents.
It was such a magical day. Thank you for letting us share it with you! I have some more cute pictures to share with you from after the baptism...I will email them to you.
9 comments:
What a special little bundle of joy. I'm so glad to be his auntie! :)
Wyatt looks so handsom! What a special day that you will remember for a lifetime!
It was such a magical day. Thank you for letting us share it with you! I have some more cute pictures to share with you from after the baptism...I will email them to you.
Wyatt really does look like a handsome little boy in that white outfit! And what a cute family the three of you make.
he's so beautiful britt! i love you guys.
wonderful day, bee....love that little boy...love your little family.
and he is beautiful! :)
xoxo
There just isn't enough adjectives to describe the day and the special boy!!
wow! what an outfit!!!!!
One Lord, one faith, one baptism. Ephesians 4:5. One Wyatt! I love you sweet godson!
Post a Comment