
So ten months has came and gone and in a few short months this little boy is going to be one year old! He is not going to be a little baby anymore, I guess he isn't a little baby right now. He is so grown up and shocks me with the things that he has accomplished in these past 10 months. I have found myself really soaking in the moments that I spend with him. I used to put him down in his crib when it was nap time but I have now gone back to rocking him just to share that time with him. It is time that I know will be gone one day and I just want to soak in the feeling of this little body in my arms.

One of his favorite things to do is to find all the little cabinet pads stuck on the corners of each cabinet and pick them off and eat them. Every time I would see he had something in his mouth while he was walking around with a smile, I would stick my finger in his mouth and pull out one of these little pads. I think he has pretty much got all of them now but I still find half of one still stuck to a cabinet here and there. This one he didn't quiet get into his mouth and I guess wanted to wear it like a mustache!:)

He likes to swim in the little blow up pool we have for him in our back yard. This is one of the few times he is swimming by himself. He usually has a cousin or friend in the pool with him and usually there is a lot more splashing going on. I think he was enjoying the quiet calm water.

Here he is giving Brody a horsey ride. I am not sure he is enjoying it to much but Brody seems to be. This reminds me of a time recorded on tape by my mom and dad of Cory and I giving each other horsey rides although when we did it we were naked! I don't know about all that mom! I think you could have put a diaper on us or something!!!!

Wyatt adores his cousin Brody and loves to be just like him. Cory (sister) and I dressed them up in the same clothes and they loved it!

Wyatt loves being outside! He doesn't seem to be bothered by the heat and would stay outside all day if I let him. He loves to help daddy out in the yard and he LOVES playing with the doggies. I think doggy just might be his first word!

He loves to carry around the broom and when he does look out!!! No telling where the top of that broom will go! He is such a strong little boy!

He has accomplished climbing stairs and loves to try and climb anything and everything he can! Usually at my parents house he will climb up the stairs and will usually have a little cousin at the top cheering him on!

He is eating like a big boy! He wont eat baby food anymore and does really well with anything I give him, even without teeth! (You should all know that his first two little bottom teeth are now popping out of the gums!) I never thought the day would come! I thought he would have his gummy smile forever! It has been easier on me feeding him without teeth so lets hope he doesn't decide to take a chunk out of me when they are fully in!

this picture was to sweet not to share! it is just so funny how food gets everywhere! All over his face, hands, clothes and in his hair! I think sometimes I should just sprayed him off with the hose!

His cool dude little pout. I haven't seen this face to often but I thought he looked so dang cute!

This is him when he didn't get what he wanted. He is starting to know what he wants and likes and what he doesn't want or like! He really doesn't throw to many fits and when he does, he gets over them pretty fast

He has recently started trying to eat plums and apples. He usually finds a whole apple with little mouse bites that Brody has attempted eating and will pick it up and carry it around the house trying to eat it. The plum is a little easier I would say! He is an amazing little boy! He is walking all over the house. We had to get him his first pair of shoes so when he goes outside his little feet don't burn! He just amazes us everyday! We love you Wyatt Bear and are so proud of the little boy that you are! Thank you for all that you teach us each and every day and thank you for the happy spirit that you share with the world!
8 comments:
he is just one amazing beautiful little spirited boy......i just love his little walk, his fake laugh, his HUGE smile...his twinkling eyes....his unending curiosity......he is such a little picnic! thanks for sharing all the picture bee....loved every one!
xoxoxo
WOW! Grandpa and I looked at all of the pics of Wyatt and Brody and laughed and laughed! What an enjoyable time to be able to spend watching them change and grow! Brittni, thanks for sharing such a special gift with us - we know how much time it must take, and we sure do appreciate it! All our love as always ... HUGS! :)
What an amazing little man you have! He is such a spirited little boy who can capture the room with his smile and laugh. Thanks for letting us be a part of his life (and yours). Can't wait to see what adventure he takes you on next! :)
What a sweet,sweet boy! I don't think I would want a drinkin' cowboy (Brody) on my back either!!
It was so fun to see all those pictures! He seems like such a sweet little boy who would be so much fun to have around the house!
What a little sweetie pie! I was thinking about him on the 24th as we were flying off. :)We're so lucky to have him in our family!
what a sweet heart you and Cory have been blessed with! love the laid back cool dude pout~ he is such a stud!!
How he is growing and how handsome he is. It really looks like you are enjoying every moment and capturing some great memories.
That is funny about you and Cory riding piggy back rides naked.That is the phase Hudson and Claire are going through. And speaking from recent events, I have a feeling that your mom tried to put diapers on, but you girls kept taking them off....
Post a Comment