As I was browsing around in Goodwill for some hidden treasure that usually finds us each time we make a visit, I came across these! Well should I say one of these and luckily we had a treasure hunter with us that found the other one not to far away. I decided I would just get them to see how Wyatt did. It really doesn't get any better than a $3 pair of skates. Last visit we got a $2 bag of motorcycles that has now become Wyatt's favorite thing in the whole world! (Well, balls are still pretty high up on the list!) Anyway he had to go to sleep with his two favorite motorcycles the first night he had them and really hasn't let them out of his sight since.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin!
As I was browsing around in Goodwill for some hidden treasure that usually finds us each time we make a visit, I came across these! Well should I say one of these and luckily we had a treasure hunter with us that found the other one not to far away. I decided I would just get them to see how Wyatt did. It really doesn't get any better than a $3 pair of skates. Last visit we got a $2 bag of motorcycles that has now become Wyatt's favorite thing in the whole world! (Well, balls are still pretty high up on the list!) Anyway he had to go to sleep with his two favorite motorcycles the first night he had them and really hasn't let them out of his sight since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
so so sweet.....and after seeing them go at it first hand....they definitely love their skates just like their mommies did....and they do awesome....but a hiney pad and helmet might not be a bad idea! :)
love those little ones...thanks for sharing!.....and they DO roll more!
Oh how fun! He is getting to be such a big guy, learning how to skate! How wonderful that Brody and Wyatt get to love the same thing you and Cory did. Hope you have a great time this weekend. Hope you take some pictures!
How cute is that! Roller skating was a big deal when I was a kid too! We would skate to the state capitol bldg. Back then there were more grounds, trees and sidewalks and Camelback Rd wasn't paved yet. Ha!
Very impressive! I love that you were able to find some skates at goodwill. I'm sure whomever gave away those skates had such a fun time rolling around their driveway and sidewalk. And now Wyatt is able to put more miles on them--cute! It's fun to see pictures of Brody and Wyatt having such good times together. And by the way, that picture of the two of them on your Valentines post is just priceless!
How fun!! I remember our days of skating in the basement on all the concrete! Thought it was the coolest thing in the world and always pretended I was at a roller rink! :) haha!!
Yes, I definitely think their's roll easier than ours did. :)
Such sweet little nephews I have ~ what a blessing they are to my life! :)
Wow, I can't believe they are on skates, they seem too young:-). It is so great when you get to share something new with your children and to have them love it is the best! Can't wait to see you soon!!
what fun! how i miss you guys.... well, i haven't seen how well they roll, but i remember our pairs of those types of skates and we basically had to WLAK in them. there wasn't a whole lot of ROLLING on those suckers. i love you!
Post a Comment