
Happy Birthday Weene and Ang!!! Thank you for sharing a day with us to celebrate the 30 wonderful years you have brought to this world!!! It was a perfect day for celebration! I love you guys so much!!!!

I must also say a very happy 28th to my wonderful brother-in-law and a belated 31st to my wonderful hubby! Thank you for the wonderful people that you are and all that you give to this world! I love you both!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday(s) to a great group of people. You all have so much to celebrate! I am so glad you got to go out with the girls. You ladies needed it :)
awww....happy happy belated days to all the wonderful people! we did get to celebrate with cory!
Dont know How I missed this post!! Happy late Birthday Weenier & Cory.
Oh~ how I do LOVE our girls day!!! Wish we could do it every week.
I think we need a dinner and movie night real soon.
Love ya Brit,
Mandy
Post a Comment