We like to get out to Grandma and Grandpa's house at least once a week if possible to see all the animals and play on the farm! There is so much to see and experience and so much land to explore. Grandma usually takes the boys around to feed the animals and collect eggs from the chickens and the ducks and Grandpa usually takes them around the horses and takes them on rides in the BIG tractor. It is so much fun for them.
Broders and Wyatt checking out the turtle. This is the fastest turtle I have ever seen!
The boys love to get the eggs from the chickens but are a little nervous to go in the ducks hideout and pick up her eggs:) It is always a good morning when we go out on the farm and on the way home, I usually give the boys about 2 minutes and look back and they are both passed out!! Makes my job a little easier! Thanks Grandma and grandpa for all the fun and love!!!
5 comments:
Looks like SO much fun! I really want to find a time to get the kids out there with you. I know they would love it. Hope you are doing well. Have fun today! :)
looks like such an experience for them.....lucky little toots!....not everyone in the city gets to experience the farm too!
xo
I'm sure they had a great time. I always loved the farm smells as a kid...well, I still do! A combination of hay and poop!!
i want to go! :) this looks like SO much fun ~ I had no idea that they had so many animals. Lucky little boys ~ next time...invite auntie mimi! :)
How fun!! Next time I want to GO. What lucky little boys to have the experience of playing on a farm and all that land to roam, play and just let their imaginations run wild.
Post a Comment