Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the infamous red sparkly shoes!!!

The red sparkly shoes that are so adored by journey and Brody and have caused many tears and heartaches when seen on others feet have now touched the feet of their newest admirer!


Tada!!!

I don't know what is happening these days but the "right" shoes can make or break our day!!! I never thought Wyatt would be so particular about his shoes but he is definitely following in his cousin's foot steps!
Oh how happy........ Oh wait it is time to throw a fit!!!!!
This is what Wyatt has been like the past couple of weeks! I am definitely not used to this and think someone snatched my sweet little boy and replaced him with mr. Fuss Guss!!!!

Or just maybe his new attitude might have something to do with the two molars that are popping through his gums at the moment. Hopefully those sparkly red shoes that we get to spend the day with will help us with our smile!!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

That is so funny those red sparkly shoes have been such a hit in your family. I feel your pain with the molars....maybe we need to borrow the red sparkly shoes too! :) Thanks for the smile today. I just love all those pictures of your man! :)

kimberly said...

they seemed to do the trick yesterday!!!!! why wouldn't he want the red sparkly shoes.....they make me want a pair too! :)
he is such a sweet little soul, bee!

Jamie said...

even when he's having his fit he's still such a little cutie bug! :) hope those red shoes get you through the molars! )

Alyson said...

he he :o)