Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Three months old




Our little Clay boy! You are growing so fast we can barely keep up with you! You love your bath times. You love to lay in the warm water kicking your legs really fast and splashing mommy or daddy. You are starting to really like your little play mat. You love watching the toys swaying when you kick your legs and you are scooting all over the place on your back! I put you on your mat and pretty soon I look over and you have scooted yourself off with all the excitement! You make all kinds of noise while you are awake and I love to listen to what you have to say! You have not been feeling very well lately. You cry a lot especially when mommy tries to feed you. I decided to take you to the dr. to see what was going on with my little smiley boy and come to find out you have a soar throat. So all we can do is give you a dose of Tylenol and hope it goes away real fast. Mommy is pretty exhausted! :) You weigh 16lbs and 10 oz now! You better slow down a little so I can keep carrying you without breaking my back! :) You are still eating every three to four hours and are being swaddled to go to bed. Sometimes I will leave one arm out because I think you like it. You have been sleeping in your crib for naps during the day and just in the last few days you have been sleeping in your crib at night also. The swing just wasn't swinging much anymore! You would kick your legs around and the swing would slow down and then stop. I would come out and find you just hanging out in your swing at a dead stop sucking on your fist. :) We love you little boy and LOVE watching you change.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

little sweet clay! i love that top photo....so.so.sweet....and i just love how much he smiles and coos and interacts! he is such a love bug!
xoxo