Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Boy!







Little Clay Boy, what a quick year it has been! You are a little lover bug and have brought so much into our lives! You are one year old today! Daddy made you oatmeal and eggies for breakfast and then you wanted to steal some of mommy's breakfast! You have turned into a great eater! I think you like to eat all the time :) You are eating mac and cheese, eggs, peaches, strawberries, cheese crisp, black beans, blueberries, you have not decided to love your veggies just yet but I think you will one of these days. You love dried fruit and crackers. There for a while I thought the only thing you were going to eat was crackers and the only reason I kept giving them to you was because you were happy while eating them! It gave mommy a little time of silence. :) So Crackers you ate! You love to kick balls and play with balls. You love to climb on anything that you can. You are getting up on more and more things now so it is a little scary for mommy. I have to watch you all the time. You are starting to play by yourself now for little periods of time and mommy really likes seeing you do this! You love to follow your brother around and try to take things away from him. Brother and cousin run from you and shut the door so you don't steal their superheros. You are starting to pull the door handles to open the doors now so that is fun for you! I think your most favorite thing to do is to be held by mommy. You are definitely a mommy's boy! I think I have held you most of this year of your life. :) You love to be outside playing and exploring. I am so excited to watch you grow and interact with your brother! I love just watching you two play. You will say momma every once in a while but aren't really talking yet. I think once you do start talking you are going to be a little funny boy! You crack me up with your faces and your sense of humor! You like to make mommy and daddy laugh. We love you so much little Clay and are so proud of the little boy that you are! Thank you for blessing this momma with you! Happy Birthday sweet Clay!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy, happy birthday sweet boy! It has been so fun to see you grow the past year. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating the amazing family you guys are! :)

kimberly said...

awww...love all the photos....such a sweet little love bug!!!! my heart just fills up with his sweet loves....happy one year baby clay....we love you soooooo!!!

Grove Gang said...

Happy Birthday Clay! Time has flown by way too fast..can't believe you are already celebrating your 1st:) Kisses and hugs from your Grove Family!
xoxo

hapi said...

Hi Brittni, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog