Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today!


Happy Groundhog day! It looks like Spring is on it's way! (although you can't tell by todays weather! FREEZING!)

Today is a very important day for Wyatt. He is reciting his first memorized poem at school today. We have worked with him for several days and I think he is going to do great!

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln, kind and good
was loved and revered by many.
To help us remember this president
we put his face on a penny.

Too Cute!!!

This is Clay this morning! :)
(The problem here is that I wasn't holding him!) What to do with this little boy!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

oh man....we are going to have to hear that poem from wybear!!!! sooo cute! was it given to him by his teacher? and little clay....life is so rough isn't it bud? :-)....love you guys!!xoxox

Angie said...

Wow, that is very impressive, hope Wyatt does well with his poem!

I think that is awesome you took a picture of Clay while he was crying for you, one day you can look back and say "see you used to want me to hold you":-)