Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting in the Halloween spirit!

We decided to do a little Halloween craft so I boiled some eggs and got everything ready for the kiddos to get started. We used some old Easter egg dye and dyed a few eggs green for Frankenstein and orange for pumpkins.





They then used markers to draw faces on the eggs.

Brody proudly showing his off!

I couldn't resist joining in on the fun :)


Wyatts eggs :)


Brody's eggs :)


I didn't get a picture of the green dye spilling all over the table,chairs, and floor :) I think the boys did a really good job!

3 comments:

Angie said...

What fun! You have inspired me to get in the Halloween spirit. I think I will make these with the kids today and think of you! Love ya Ang

kimberly said...

and nonnie and papa got to eat some of those scary eggs....well they didn't TASTE scary which was a good thing!!!! thanks!!! xoxo

Debbie said...

That is such a cute idea! I love how crafty you are :)