Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Cory and Wyatt carving their first pumpkin together! ( wyatt took it easy while daddy did most the work.) I guess we are letting the whole neighborhood know we had a boy. This is kind of a tradition with our pumpkins. I remember after Cory asked me to marry him on October 22, we got a pumpkin and Cory carved out "She said Yes" It was fun. Who knows what our pumpkin will deliver next year!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

My gosh brittni he is getting so big!!! Love the onesie he is in. Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Love you guys

Cory said...

Oh my gosh, he HAS gotten soooo big. I miss this little dude. Wyatt your auntie needs to come visit you soon. I love the pumpkin too. Great Job uncle Cory. Love you guys.

Debbie said...

I saw the pumpkin yesterday and it looks adorable. I love the tradition you guys started! How FUN!

cassie said...

that picture of waytt with his arm propped up on the pumpkin is stinkin hilarious! what a little stud. i can't believe how different he looks and can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Janell said...

How fun! I just love carving pumpkins. Charlie's little girl Megan, really really wanted my pumpkin, so I let her carve it, which left me with no pumpkin. I went over to Charlie's house last night just before 10pm and their cute little family was up carving pumpkins again. Don't you just love Halloween? Ok, and little Wyatt is so dang cute, Brittni! He just makes me smile.

jessamyn said...

this is so fun...what a great idea. i will have to post a pic of our pumpkins this year. josh really went all out on his!
i love what little man is wearing!