Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Me and Grandpa GG

We had a wonderful day hanging out with Grandpa GG! We had a very nice lunch at applebees and a wonderful visit! We love you Grandpa! Thank you for the nice clothes and socks! Wyatt is going to look like a stud!

4 comments:

Cory said...

I'm soo glad GG got to hang with little Wyatt. Glad you guys had a nice time. Next time Brodes and I will come with ya :)

cassie said...

i think they have the same haircut! i think we figured out who wyatt looks like....his grandpa gg! glad wyatt got to meet such an important man in our lives! love ya gramps

jessamyn said...

what fine young men in this photo~ we are a lucky bunch!

Anonymous said...

I knew I was missing alot when a month elapsed before I saw Wyatt..but I didn't really know how much I was missing!! Wyatt seems like he is several months old already, so well behaved and easy to handle. I got to hold him to my heart's content. I just fell in love with him. I think he looks just like his Daddy, who in my book, is a very handsome man. So for Aunt Cassie to say Wyatt looks like me.....well I take that as an extreme compliment...cuz if I looked like Wyatt's Daddy I wouldn't have remained single for the last 10 years!

And I have to say something about Wyatt's Mommy. For a gal that was the biggest worry wart when she was a kid I am amazed at how sure of herself she is in handling Wyatt and caring for him. She is a pro of a mommy and I am exceedingly proud of your prowess as a new mother, Britt. Love you 3 Rauchs'....a beautiful little family. GG