Monday, October 8, 2007

Sweet Angel

My sweet little baby had his second pediatrician apt for his second PKU today. He was hungry at the time so he got his first taste of a pacifier. It seemed to do the job for the time being until we were able to come home and really eat! I don't know what to do when scheduled events are at the same time as when he eats. It gets a little stressful. He weighed 9 pounds 1.5 oz. He is becoming a big boy!

8 comments:

kimberly said...

Sounds like you did just geat with the scheduling "problem" :) What a sweet boy.......can't believe is is over 9lbs already!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen him in person yet but in this picture he looks like his Daddy.
GG

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! I definitely see Cory in him! I can't wait to meet the sweet bundle of joy! Hope you are all adapting well! Sounds like you got it down pretty good! Take care of yourself! We love you!

Jeremy, Annie, & Mattox!

Jamie said...

Oh, he's so cute. I love him so much.

jessamyn said...

beautiful, beautiful boy! he is such a love bug. i miss you guys so much!!!!
and you are doing a great job britt. it is all a big adjustment at first, but with time, you will be so responsive to his cues and so comfortable with your exchange...that feeding him during those moments will feel more natural and easy!
I love you guys so so so SOOOO much.

Cory said...

Little Wyatt thanks for spending time with your auntie the other day. You sure are a sweet little angel and I already miss your tiny little spirit. I love you!!!

Jac said...

He couldnt be cuter! I love that you started blogging. Its fun isnt it?

Jamie said...

Ummm, we need some more pictures! :)