that is just so cute!!! had daddy and i laughing from the minute he started going at it! what a precious little boy.....every new day is going to be bringing exciting things!!! go wyatt!
He is so adorable Britt! I hope he was able to sleep well last night after his shots. I love how he looks surprised when he stops jumping! Enjoy each moment, they grow so stinkin fast.
that is exactly what i thought when i saw this! i finally see YOU in him! what a fun toy he has there! he is growing up too fast, britt. you make him slow down!
Another cute video Brittni. Of course, what video of Wyatt would not be cute. I have to agree with others here, he looks older than 4 months. Keep the pics and video's coming. They are great.
8 comments:
that is just so cute!!! had daddy and i laughing from the minute he started going at it! what a precious little boy.....every new day is going to be bringing exciting things!!! go wyatt!
He is so adorable Britt! I hope he was able to sleep well last night after his shots. I love how he looks surprised when he stops jumping! Enjoy each moment, they grow so stinkin fast.
Ok for the first time I saw his mama in him! :) This is too cute Brit ~ looks like he was much happier at home . :)
that is exactly what i thought when i saw this! i finally see YOU in him! what a fun toy he has there! he is growing up too fast, britt. you make him slow down!
Sooo cute! He looks more like 6 mos!!
Love this little video...and the little jumping bean :)
Ahh! He is so cute! He looks like Brody in this one! It was good to see you guys Friday!
Another cute video Brittni. Of course, what video of Wyatt would not be cute. I have to agree with others here, he looks older than 4 months. Keep the pics and video's coming. They are great.
Post a Comment