A special hat just waiting for Jamie!
Little Journey with her PJs on ready to party!
Cory ready to bring in the new year with a chocolate cigar, Or is that the real deal?
Matt and Madaline getting warm and cozy ready to face the cold outside!
Wyatt, Jacob and Crew hanging out together.
7 comments:
looks like you put on a rip roarin party b & c! our night wasn't quite as festive or active.....although we did make it up til midnight and banged pots and pans! :) glad you had a fun time!
It was a great night! Thanks for the great memories from the past year, can not wait to see what this one brings all of us! :)
looked like fun
I'm sorry we had to miss it since my hat was so beautiful!! :)
I'm glad you had so much fun and thanks for the phone call at midnight! :) I hope 2008 brings us much happiness.
Glad to hear you had a great New Year's Eve celebration. I hope this new year is a great one for you and your fam!
too bad i missed such a fun party! glad you guys had such a fun time bringing in a new year!!!
Those are some good looking little boys. They will be getting into trouble together before we know it. I can't wait...ha ha! -B
Post a Comment