
Wyatt Loves to suck his thumb and his fingers! He does a really good job of finding them and then slobbering all over them.

He is starting to play with toys now! I feel like I am lagging behind because he is growing up so fast. I put these toys in front of him and he concentrates so hard and pulls them to his mouth. The little duck in this picture is his favorite toy. I will give him other toys to play with but when I put this in front of him this is his prize to be won. He reminds me of those games with the stuffed animals and the claw that reaches for them. Just like the game, he gets so close to putting the toy in his mouth and right before it gets there it drops. He gets a little frustrated at times but he is learning fast.

He is liking laying on the floor more and more. He has rolled from his back to his tummy two times and I have managed to miss both of them. Cory was with him for the first roll and he was at nonnie and papas house for the second time while I was out getting food. One day I will see it!

I love this picture of wyatt and daddy hanging out watching football. Saturday and Sunday mornings cory gets up early with Wyatt while I get to sleep in! As I am laying in bed I hear them laughing in the other room. I love that they have that special time together and I love that I am sleeping in!!! Wyatt is growing up so fast and it is so fun to see what each day brings.
8 comments:
he is just sooooo cute.....and growin like a weed! this time does go so fast....and they learn so much....what a fun time, bee!
It is so fun to watch them grow and yet so incredibly scary at how fast it happens. Take every minute in (as much as possible) he'll be walking and talking before you even notice! Love little nugget :)
I love him to pieces. He is beautiful and growing like a weed. He even looks and is built like a football player!! I don't know anything about football so what do I call him...my quarterback or my tight end. I think I have heard that term. Help me out Cory Rauch!!! GG
He is so stinking cute! They do grow SO fast. This is such a great way to remember those little moments. We have to get the boys and the "babysitter" together soon :)
What a cutie pie! :) Be grateful for every moment...fast or slow.
Love you ~
That look he gives the camera is just so cute! Amazing how fast time goes by, isn't it? And watching these little guys learn and grow is so interesting and fun!
oh brit, he is just such a cutie! thanks for posting his new growth...it makes me feel a bit closer to him. can't wait to squeeze him!
Great pictures Brit! It is so sweet of Cory to watch Wyatt in the mornings. For both you and Wyatt :o) I will be at the RP on Monday around 10am if you want to come again! I would love to hold that yittle guy :o)Love you!
Post a Comment