can't believe just HOW MUCH HE HAS GROWN! kyle hasn't seen him since he was a newborn! we can't wait to snuggle with him. did he leave you some gold in his diaper?
He is definitely in danger of being "squeezed" too hard! I cannot get enough of him .. and that smile!!! We enjoyed all of you on Sunday at our St. Patty's Day Celebration! Wyatt looks very handsome in green, and I can just hear him laugh! Hugs!
13 comments:
this just made me laugh, bee.....he is the cutest little bug! love that little boy!
He is so cute in his green! I just love the way he grabs his feet, just precious! :) Miss you guys!
What a cutie bug! I just want to squeeze him! :)
Big Hugs! Missed you guys on Sunday!
Everytime I see a picture of Wyatt he has grown cuter!! GG
Such a Cutie pie!
Such a happy cute little guy!
can't believe just HOW MUCH HE HAS GROWN! kyle hasn't seen him since he was a newborn! we can't wait to snuggle with him. did he leave you some gold in his diaper?
He is always such a happy little guy with a big smile on his face.
He is definitely in danger of being "squeezed" too hard! I cannot get enough of him .. and that smile!!! We enjoyed all of you on Sunday at our St. Patty's Day Celebration! Wyatt looks very handsome in green, and I can just hear him laugh! Hugs!
he is his own lucky charm. i love that little green bean.
Oh, that smile could make ANY day a happy day :)
Post a Comment