

Depending on when Wyatt wakes up in the morning, I will put him in his swing and let him watch a Baby Einstein video so that I have time to actually wake up or I try and get an extra 30min of shut eye before I really have to wake up! Well I have been finding him sideways in his swing just hanging out. The swing is not swinging because of the weight on one side thank goodness or I might have a little boy dragging on the floor! Anyways I can't believe that these swing days are numbered. Now what do I do?
11 comments:
that little dew drop!!! that top one he's just slip sliding and checkin out mr einstein.....such a sweetie pie!
It's amazing how quick they grow! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Hope you can find another way to entertain him so you have a few minutes in the morning! :)
how cute...he is alittle pea in a pod. love the new look...and love that song! did you see the movie??
Yes, I saw the movie. I thought it was really good. Did you?
That is so cute. It is a bummer they only last so long..I think they should make bigger swings.
Brit i know how you feel crew is always sideways and hanging out but i refuse to let the swing go.
I love the PJs. Well, he makes everything look so darn cute!
So stinkin cute. My little beef toad is getting sooo big! :)
oops "nonnie" is cory :)
Wyatt is a CUTE sweet and BIG guy!!
He's a pumpkin!!!
thanks for sharing that sweet face.
fondly, Deena
*reminds me of Jaws, I think we're gonna need
a bigger boat**
teehee
Cory "beef toad" sounds gross! seriously! :)
I think you should just leave him...he looks quite content just hanging out sideways! :)
Post a Comment