


Wyatt is six months old and the months just went by way to fast! He is such a little boy now with a sweet personality. He loves to smile at everyone. He is sitting up really well on his own and can play with his toys while sitting by himself. He loves to role all over the house to get where he wants to go. He has not quit figured out how to crawl yet but looks like it won't take him to long. I will take all the time I can get! I have not baby proofed anything and have many things he shouldn't get into at floor level. I guess I better get my booty in gear. He is eating baby food now and has tasted sweet peas, bananas, cereal, and sweet potatoes. I think the sweet potatoes are his favorite because he gobbled up the whole container last night. He now weighs a little past 18 pounds. He has a new big boy car seat that he rides in. He does not always love it but usually is fine when the car is moving! He continues to sleep in his bassinet in his bedroom but Papa will soon be finished with a brand new crib for him. We are so excited to see Papa's creation.
7 comments:
every time i see him, bee....he is just more beautiful and sweet...if that is possible. his big smile just lights up his eyes, and he just loves life! he is such a solid little package of love! :)
and i agree....when he's reaching for all those toys beyond his reach, he's getting the hang of going somewhere! won't be long.....had to laugh about his gobbling the whole container of sweet potatoes.....the world is just getting so exciting! :)
What a sweet, happy little guy! You better be careful with those "whistle roots"
He is just so adorable! Can not believe 6 months have gone by. He looks like such a little man. Gotta see you guys soon!
whoa! six months and counting! can't wait to spend some snuggle time with that big boy! he must take after his tia with that sweet potato love...definitely NOT papa!
okay, I'm crying again. Why??
I love this little dude...he does seem very happy all of the time. Must be all that baby whispering! :)
Happy six months Wyatt! you sure are a cute little boy!! Love the picture with the duck. ~ Priceless~
Love ya,
Mandy
Hey :o) It was so good to see you guys! Wyatt is so sweet. The time is going by really fast. See you Saturday!
Post a Comment