
Lasting memories

Pretty little pots

A wonderful day full of love and laughter! Thank you everyone for such a beautiful day! Thank you Jamie for such a great idea! Jamie had us each paint a pot and plant any herb we wanted. We then stood by our pots and had to pass our pots to the left. That person was then in charge of those herbs until they grew. The pot is then supposed to return to it's owner. (Jamie thought they might get extra attention this way!) I have mom's pot so I guess I better stay on top of it!!! I actually hate to admit this but it tipped over in the car on the way home. I have been nursing it ever since!!!!
9 comments:
oh bee......i wouldn't fret too much.....you can always get some more little seeds....and i will never know! i loved the idea too!
i've been really diligent with cory's...we'll see! :)
how FUN!!! you girls are so dang cute. Britt~ good luck in keeping the herbs alive.
Hugs
mandy
Brit ~ I'm glad you had such a good time. :) If you feel you need more seeds...I happen to have quite a few left! :)
Thanks for being such a special part of the day! :)
Love yoU!!
What a great day! I love the adorable ideas your family comes up with for holidays. Good luck with your moms herbs! It was great to see you yesterday. Have fun camping!
so much fun! mom told me about this and i have been waiting for someone to post about it. i want to know what some of the pots said though...was yours the yelow one? had you already passed them when the picture was taken? it lookslike everyone had a fun day! miss you!
so much fun! mom told me about this and i have been waiting for someone to post about it. i want to know what some of the pots said though...was yours the yelow one? had you already passed them when the picture was taken? it lookslike everyone had a fun day! miss you!
Hey Cass, Yes mine is the yellow one. We had passed our pots in the picture so the ones we are holding are the ones we went home with. Cory's said "BREATHE." Jessie's said "One day at a time" and had a picture of the earth on the other side. Mom's said "Seeds....the beginning." and had the date. Mine didn't say anything as you can see. We missed you! Love ya
i was trying to guess...before i read your post. i picked out the right ones for the creators!! i debated on jess and cory's, but ended up with the correct pot for the mama. thanks for filling me in!
i had fun doing this! you just reminded me to go water my (your) seeds.
i love my yellow pot...i am not so sure that i will want to give it back!
Post a Comment