Thursday, June 26, 2008

His first steps on his 9 month Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Greg R said...

Wow. Look at him go. I was just online and thought that I would check in on Wyatt, or I mean Brittni's website, and I was treated to this video. Thanks again for sharing these moments with everyone. Give him a hug for me.

kimberly said...

wyatt bear....you are such a bundle of sweet love! i have seen him do his little walking....but i think this was more steps than i had seen.....high five from nonnie too....and a big squeeze....love you little boy!

kimberly said...

and that is one proud daddy! love that too!

Debbie said...

How adorable! Watch out world...here he comes! :) I agree with Nonnie, you can see the pride in Cory's eyes and hear it in your voice! Can't wait to see you tomorrow

Alyson said...

O my sweet godson! What a great accomplishment! I love your smile! Love you!

cassie said...

whoa!!!!! he is just ready to take this world on! good job baby wyatt! i love you!

Mandy said...

WOW~ walking! Holy COW!!! There is no slowing him down.:o)