Thursday, July 3, 2008

San Diego

Wyatt had his first plane ride on our trip to San Diego. He did really good! On the way there Wyatt wanted to see everyone and everything and tried climbing on everything. He did not cry once. On the way home, he was really tired so I was thinking this is either really good or really bad! He ended up sleeping the whole way home!
We spent a lot time at Seaport Village because it was in walking distance from our Hotel. Cory had some conferences he had to go to during the day so Wyatt and I spent some nice time outdoors enjoying the smell of the ocean.
Cory would meet up with us when his classes ended and we would have a great time! We were right across the bay from Coronado Island but didn't realize it until the last day.
We loved spending time in this big grassy park right over looking the ocean. It was a beautiful day!
It was a short trip but it was just what our little family needed!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Britt~ that is such a cute picture of you and Wyatt in the grass. looks like you guys had a FUN time.

Debbie said...

I LOVE the pictures of you guys. I am so glad you had a great trip and were so close to the water. I know it gave you a little break which you deserved! Hope to see you this week.

kimberly said...

glad you had a little break bee....and little man at least got to look at the beautiful ocean....! :)
fun memories made!

Angie said...

How fun to go San Diego and get a little break. Always nice to smell the ocean and feel the breeze:-)

The Tils Family said...

Great picures,wyatt is such a cutie.see ya soon