He looks sooo BIG!!! He is growing up way too fast. Love that ear to ear smile :0)~mandy
Oh what a cute snap! Love you Wyatt! Hope to see you soon!
oh my goodness.....i would say he loved it too! :) what a precious little love bug....miss you baby boy!
Oh my gosh.....he is just way too cute! It was so much fun to see him loving to camp. :) What a sweetie pie!
I think this is my favorite picture of Wyatt, EVER. It speaks so much. I just as so in love with him. Miss you guys!
He is such a big boy! I can just see how much he loves to be at the regular table with you guys! Miss you guys, hope to see you soon.
OH WHAT A FACE!!!!! please give that smiley face a giant squeeze!!!
You can just tell he feels like a big boy. How fast they do grow, and how fun it is to watch!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He looks sooo BIG!!! He is growing up way too fast. Love that ear to ear smile :0)
~mandy
Oh what a cute snap! Love you Wyatt! Hope to see you soon!
oh my goodness.....i would say he loved it too! :) what a precious little love bug....miss you baby boy!
Oh my gosh.....he is just way too cute! It was so much fun to see him loving to camp. :) What a sweetie pie!
I think this is my favorite picture of Wyatt, EVER. It speaks so much. I just as so in love with him. Miss you guys!
He is such a big boy! I can just see how much he loves to be at the regular table with you guys! Miss you guys, hope to see you soon.
OH WHAT A FACE!!!!! please give that smiley face a giant squeeze!!!
You can just tell he feels like a big boy. How fast they do grow, and how fun it is to watch!
Post a Comment