
While reading Jessie's Blog I was inspired to follow along in a project called Hope Revolution. Lately I have been feeling like I have many good intentions and ideas that I would like to accomplish but some how a day turns into a week and a week turns into a month and my intentions are left in the dust. This has really been bothering me! I guess I feel like I don't MAKE things happen I just let them stay in the back of my mind. Well after talking with my sister about some of life's everyday problems, we made a plan to do something about some of the things that were bothering me. Well this made me feel great! I decided I need to take charge and make things happen especially if these things are the things in my life that make me feel good and are a bettering experience for me. So like Jess challenged her readers I will challenge mine to do as I am and Join in on the Hope Revolution. I know the challenge had a date of March 1st, but I think it is never to late to be a part of something like this. Click on the side bar for more info! I think everyone should just Do it!!!!
11 comments:
i'm in! are we doing this together, or on our own? we do have to take charge sometimes, otherwise you feel like you are in the ocean, being tossed to and fro by every wave that comes along! good for you, bee.
I am so glad you found something to make your heart feel good. What a great project! So often it only takes one person to start a tidal wave of GOOD!
i am not sure what "side bar" you are talking about. you will have to give the "slow" sister some more info. ha!
click on the Hope Revolution link where all the other links to other peoples blogs are sister.
I'm proud of you Bee, you are taking steps and it feels GOOD! I love, love, love this song. I want to do this too. Thanks for the push :) Love you
You're notes make me happy Britt!
I like to be taking steps too...it is what makes me feel most alive and healthy!
Thank you for the steps that you take with me in my life.
Sure, you guys want me to get arrested for littering?
Didn't GG tell you about the time he left a book in the Post Office? Or maybe your slow aunt didn't understand the rules??
Brit ~ thanks for finding this song! :) It makes me so happy. :)
Great idea with the love notes...I'm with Vonda though ~ I hope someone doesn't yell at me for leaving "stuff" behind. :)
oh...ok.
Well let's hope that when these people read the note it will change their attitude! Isn't that the whole idea!!! I have taped some of mine on places. Be sneaky, no one will know it is you! You should take some pictures to show where some are placed.
your thoughtful notes will give a stranger a little ray of sunshine, most likly when they needed it the most~ your so sweet! miss ya girl.
Post a Comment