
Little cowboy Wyatt hanging out with Grandpa Rauch loving the company!

He can almost drive this tractor already! Ok so maybe his feet don't touch the gas pedal but he is all ready to go for a ride! I could not believe what a big boy he looked like when I put him in the tractor! This tractor was a Christmas present from grandma and grandpa for all the grandkids at the Rauch Ranch. Oh what fun!

Wyatt and cousin Noah sitting on a horse ready to go for a trot.

Wyatt on his first horse! Isn't he a cute little cowboy. He looks like he is ready for his eight seconds.... Oh wait I guess that is a bull. I better never see my boy on a bull!!!!!

Howdy folks. He loved this hat and it fit him just perfect. I think this is what he should wear out in the sun from now on because it shades his entire body!!!

Grandpa Rauch hanging with the horses watching the others practice their roping.

Look at Cory go! He has found a new hobby and love for roping. After he got his first rope for Christmas ( A pink one of all colors!) and got a one on one lesson from his dad, he was ready for the real deal.

Doesn't he look like a pro! He is missing his wranglers! ( Wrangler butts drive me nuts!!)

Curtis herding in the steer. These boys looked good out there!

The cousins enjoying each others company! Wyatt loves all of his cousins and just smiles all day long.
11 comments:
love the pictures and walk through your day, bee! with that music playing, i felt like yelling yeeeehawww! :) LOVE the pics of wyatt...he is so dang cute and DOES look big enuf to drive that tractor.....i'd say cory looks like the real thing! gonna have to see that boy in action one of these days! thanks for sharing....fun.fun.fun.!
It looks like you guys had such a fun day! Wyatt is such a little man now. I really want to get Josie out there to play like that! It was great to see you yesterday, hope Wyatt napped for you! :)
Love them cowboy's!!
Can I join the rauch fam too?? I want to come visit the farm someday...maybe when I have a wee one to ride the horsies! :)
you are stinkin hilarious britt! i can't believe how big wyatt looks in all of the pictures. why is he growing up so fast without his auntie to squeeze him?
He sure is a cute little cowboy!!
looks like a fun-filled day!!! Wyatt looks soooo dang cute in his big cowboy hat!!! He is going to grow up loving that farm. Yes, Cory is going to need to get some wranglers! Those plaid shorts just don't cut it :)
Count me in for joining the Rauch fam too! I want a farm!!!
I love these pictures of Grandpa Rauch. He makes me smile and tear up all at once...I just love him.
And baby Wyatt with his hat. How could something shade his entire body...is that possible??:)
love you guys so much.
These are some great pictures Brittany. I love that one of Wyatt in the little tractor. It's so funny. Thanks for posting these.
What a fun day and what great pictures! I love that I learn new things about your little family, just from the pictures and stories you post on this blog. Now, where are YOUR cowgirl boots and hat?
I can't believe what a sweet little blob he is. I hope you frame the close up of him in the hat!
Post a Comment